Re: Emergency method for responding to everyone - PLEASE!

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 07:49:47AM -0700, Dan Effugas Kaminsky wrote:
> I haven't responded to alot of Ric's stuff, because I'm still thinking it
> over(some of it overlaps with my coming white papers)
>
> While these posts REALLY screw with threads...uhm, it's better than the
> alternative.  So, here you go...digest-dan responses, sorted by target.

Hmmmm ok the outset is good... less posts.... but. now I *really* can't
sift the flame/for me less interesting from the interesting content anymore!

Can we please have subjects that say what it is? I beg you (all)!

Or if this is the best that you can do put a summary in front of it with
the points being addressed....

Or even better can we just as a list define the issues currently being
discussed itemize them list them, sift them, rate them and handle them one
by one in order of importance????

In the weekend I could hack up something with apache and php and a dbase
server to list all the issues with some maintenace interfaces. So we can
address the issues one by one in a more structured way than this list is
doing now (no offence intended). Would it be used?

Ric
- Ric Klaren - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl ------- klaren@cs.utwente.nl --------------
'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
 of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
   goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
    technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.

PGP signature