Re: RGSG - Completely configurable menu's

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 11:31:33AM -0400, Soren Harward wrote:
> I realize that the "complete menu configuration" is a pretty daunting
> tool, and even I (who likes things MY WAY ALWAYS) use it rarely.  I was
> just suggesting it as an option.

I've got no object to the option :) only at a low compliancy level. I like
configurability.

> Another idea might be to have a few menu layouts: default, minimal, full,
> and custom.  I think the names speak for themselves.

Is a good idea. POVray for windows has something like it too. expert mode
they call it. But again at a lower compliancy level. For some apps it
wouldn't make sense... but that's obvious I guess.

Ric
- Ric Klaren - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl ------- klaren@cs.utwente.nl --------------
'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
 of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
   goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
    technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.

PGP signature