Re: PROPOSAL: Compliancy Level Standardization, Revision 1.

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
>  o  Levels listed in descending order, highest esteem first. Level 1
>     Compliant Apps are held in the highest regard, where as Level 5
>     are held in the lowest.

to be honest, I don't have the slightest idea what exactly you mean with
"highest/lowest esteem". could you try to get more precise what that means?
where are the core demands, where the fringe features?

also, I don't see "future expansion" as an argument. if the compliance level
system is so messed up that we have to introduce whole new levels, the whole
thing is probably so broken that it should be dropped.

		-- Henry Spencer