Re: RGSG

* Tom Vogt

| who's it then?
| the poweruser doesn't need a damn gui at all, I'll be faster and more
| efficient on the console any time, no matter what gui.

What's the point with the GUI if it is only made to satisfy the newbi
so that they can discard it when they get more advanced? The GUI
should be fully usable for the advanced user too.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.