Re: RSG mockup app

* Tom Vogt
| for all who had problems with the mockup binaries - you can also download
| the sources now. http://home.onestop.net/arena/RSG-source.tar.gz

OK I have now tried it.

The default was File as the leftmost and Program as the
next.

Conclusion: terrible

Program as leftmost and File next.

Conclusion: no problem

The problem with Program as the second item (not the leftmost) is that
you expect to find exit in File. I think I opened File twice before I
remembered to open Program for that.

With Program as the leftmost menu there was no problem at all because
on expects to find exit in the menu that is leftmost no matter what
its called. That is, I do at least. (Hmm remembering Amiga which had
Project as the name, not File).

So I do think that if Program is the leftmost it's an improvement
otherwise it won't. Now I would really try out the foot (gfx). To see
if it is obvious that this is a menu item.

Does somebody know how to put an pixmap on the menubar instead of
text?

--
Preben Randhol                    | Linux was made by foreign terrorists
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | to take money from true US