Re: Mockups + idea..

On 4 Aug 1998, Preben Randhol wrote:

> | Hi,
> |
> | On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 07:00:45PM +0000, sun wrote:
> | > the web at http://www.sonetech.com/~bry/mockup.gif,
> | > http://www.sonetech.com/~bry/mockup2.gif, and
> | > http://www.sonetech.com/~bry/mockup3.gif
> |
> | I like them too :)
>
> I like it too, but I still think there should be text like Program
> instead of the foot. BUT that one can enable the foot instead through
> the grand-gnome-configurator-program (ggcp).

	Ahh...  Someone after my own heart.  There should be a universal
configuration program.  Each application exports its preferences, and this
application can grab them.  There are probably a number of ways to do
this.  Create a gnome wide configuration system on the file system, or do
something clever with CORBA.  But it'd make GNOME apps really easy to
use...

						-Ben

Benjamin Kahn                        /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'
(212) 924 - 2220                    |,4-  ) )-,_ ) /\
          Meet Linux: Forrest Gump as an operating system.