Re: RGSG - File & Edit Menus

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> >it doesn't matter  how they are stored or accessed  or treated. the USER
> >doesn't give a damn and thus shouldn't be bothered with it. and we're doing
> >USER interface stuff here.
>
> Now you're saying we ARE getting rid of file.  Just a while ago, you were
> saying I was the only one who WASN'T trying to get rid of file.  Am I
> missing something here?

<aargh!>

we are getting rid of a file-centric view. we are NOT getting rid of the
"File" menu. we will, however, rename it to something more appropriate.

is this really this difficult? are you trolling? I HONESTLY can't understand
how one can misunderstand so much so constantly.

eot

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.