Re: RSG

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> >good point.
> >how about making screenplays optional, but REQUIRING that if a screenplay
> >is used, the same information has to be accessible in a normal helpfile
> >as well?

> People who refuse to write docs will still refuse.
then they're not compliant. simple as that.

I hate docs myself. I also know that some minimal stuff has to be there or
the user will dump the thing.

> People who refuse to write docs whoever, might still do a screenplay good
> enough for SOMEONE ELSE to write docs.
>
> That's A Good Thing.

point taken. I'm not sure though. we shouldn't encourage screenplays INSTEAD
of help files. maybe we should allow  it, but we surely shouldn't encourage.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.