Re: RGSG

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> >aside from that, NOBODY in the whole discussion asked for the removal of
> the
> >file menu. don't argue against the "Program" menu by suddenly introducing
> >new concepts as if they'd been a natural part of the proposal from the
> >beginning. they aren't.
>
> OK, let me see here, so we'll have a Document menu AND a File menu?  What
> the heck?

I'll attribute the apparent ignorance to your lack of sleep, so I'll repeat
what has been said about 25 times per day during the past two weeks:

| Program   File   Edit   View   Help               |

got it? looking at the fake-screenshots I put up would've also shown that.

disclaimer: the above is an example app. I don't want to make edit or view
mandatory or outrule the renaming of file. it's an EXAMPLE, ok?

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.