Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> >just one nitpicking. if you ask for the correct names and such, don't start
> >renaming other's projects. RSG  for now, ok?
>
> Parallel project sounds like you're working beside us, not against us.
> Rogue project pits us against eachother, makes it sound like we don't want

it does not matter.
I asked you to use the proper name, that's all. people shouldn't start
thinking there's a third draft around. if you believe the name to be bad,
you can tell me and I'll listen, but don't start renaming other people's
stuff on your own - that's generally considered to be rude. ok? good. :)

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.