RE: Mockups

>>We should also have an option that toggles between the foot icon
>>and a text entry, something like "GNOME" (although I'm not sure
>>how I feel about using all caps in a menu item), or "Program", to
>>accomodate the anti-icon people.
>

>Agreed.

Why not let the themes to change this. Both the foot icon and the flower one
should be configurable, buecause there are people who won't like them, and
they have no sense (I like them, but for example a disk is a good icon to
save, but a flower or a foot don't mean anything). Though this looks really
pretty in the default gnome, think in gnome with enlightenment and an alien
theme for Gtk and the foot and the flowers...

>>I agree with George (it was you, right George?) that the foot
>>menu should be auto-generated.  However, it would be more than
>>nice to allow the app to register its own extensions to (its own
>>local copy of) the foot menu (e.g. in the case of experimental C5
>>features, which wouldn't make it into a standard generated auto
>>menu).  This could be put in a standard place, probably boxed in
>>by separators just above the Quit item.  Everything else in the
>>foot menu would be standard and non-changeable.
>

>Agreed.

Agreed too.