Re: Mockups

Ben 'The Con Man' Kahn wrote:

[suggestions snipped]

>         In other words, I *love* the foot.  I just want to make sure
> people dont' miss it.  Maybe I'll fix your image and post the results.
>:^)

please do. and thank you. i didn't make those to show off the aesthetics
as much as i did to explain the structure to dan, but if you'd like to
take those and redo them _for_ the aesthetics, please do. i myself was
thinking the footprint might be a black silhouette or something for
better visibility. whatever. give it a spin and post them.

btw, those mockups are on borrowed webspace (thanks, anderlan @ efnet!)
so if anybody likes them enough to give them a home, please let us know
where else they can be found.
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin