skeleton

I've taken a look into bowie's "skeleton". here are my comments and
suggestions:

I like the idea of sorting within the chapters by compliancy levels. I'll
steal that for mine. :)

I do not like the idea of additional "!" and "?" points. everything in "!"
should already be covered by C1, anything in "?" by C4 or C5.

I would instead propose an additional point called  "notes" or whatever,
for things like "if you use the gnome_whatever_widget, all c1 to c2
features will be taken of automatically" or "if you leave the gtk defaults
alone it this point, you are automatically c1 through c3 compliant".
I know that by strict structure this belongs into the later chapter of
examples and templates, but I think while reading the styleguide, most
coders will think like "geez, how am I gonna do all that?". we should give
them a few hints that basically say "it's not all that hard", so they keep
on reading.

other than that there isn't really much to talk about yet. bowie, what else
do you keep for yourself? :)

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.