Re: RSG

* Tom Vogt
| sun <as387@yfn.ysu.edu> wrote:
| > "prog" is unintuitive, inelegant, dirty-sounding, and just plain looks
| > lazy.
| >
| > i disagree with those who think "program" is too long.
|
| ok, then it's 4:2 for "Program" instead of "Prog" now if I counted
| correctly. :)
|
| already changed in the current draft.

I made some examples how things would look with the different names,
but unfortunately I forgot the disc at home before going to work this
morning. I'm going to up the screenshots up tomorrow (maybe later
tonight)

--
Preben Randhol                    | Dekadansens forfall...
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |