Re: RSG

Tom Vogt wrote:

> I'd like to collect more opinions on "Prog". anyone else got something to
> say? otherwise we can vote and it would be an uninteresting 1:1 :)

well, since you asked... :)

"prog" is unintuitive, inelegant, dirty-sounding, and just plain looks
lazy.

i disagree with those who think "program" is too long.

i still vote for the gnome foot, though. since its usage on the panel is
now restricted to that one menu, the foot is no longer overused on the
desktop imo and is safe for inclusion on the menubar. its meaning would
be consistent, now, too: "this is the main menu which affects the whole
[desktop|application]"
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin