Re: RSG

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> The big problem I see with C1 through C5 is that Microsoft claims C2
> compliancy.  Couldn't we use GC1, or just G1?

<BIGGRIN>

that's 100 points FOR the current rating. imagine the headlines "windoze NOT
 c2 compliant". :)))))))))

(aside from the fact that no real-life version of windoze EVER was, but
that's a different topic. e-mail only if you want to discuss this, thanks)

> I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS MENU:
>
> Fil  Edt  Vw  Ins  Frmt  Tlz  Cmpz  Hlp

can we REALLY stop being childish now? look at the screenshots I made and
start reacting like a human being even to ideas you don't like.

you know, ridiculing is a rhetoric move that just doesn't cut it everywhere.
plus it tends to get the victim angry. good thing in a political discussion,
not good if you're trying to be constructive.

> >> C2 - The "Help" menu must contain at least one entry called
> >> "Gnome", that starts the Gnome helpbrowser with its main page.
> >
> >Hmmm.. Ill think about this one more before commenting.
>
> I like the concept, but not the name.

propose a better one. :) "Gnome" was the best one I could think of in a
hurry, I'd be grateful for a better  one.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.