Item order

Hi, I am wondering if it is a good idea for Right to Left languages to
have the "Program" menu on the Left and the "Help" menu on the Right, the
same applys to "Ok" and "Cancle" buttons. How is this done under other
GUI's in Arabic and Hebrow(Spelling?). I think that GNOME has to
take these issues into account when composing the new Style Guide.

/Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3