Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

Dion Detterer <diond@healey.com.au> wrote:
> be attending (I think it's 9am Monday in Australia), but many of the
> more constructive posters on this list live outside the convenient
> timezones.  As someone pointed out earlier, "no matter what, it's gonna
> be 3am somewhere",

well, I WOULD attend an irc conference at 3am - on the weekend. sunday
evening usa is MONDAY night in europe. no way, I've gotta go to work 4 hours
later. saturday evening = SUNDAY night might have been a deal.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.