Re: Err..To Desktop Or Not To Desktop?

Bowie Poag wrote:

> T h e  S t y l e  G u i d e  w i l l ,  a n d   m u s t   b e
> t o t a l l y   o p e n   t o   p u b l i c  s c r u t i n y,  a t
> e v e r y   s t e p   o f   i t s    d e v e l o p m e n t.
>
> P l e a s e   g e t   t h e   i d e a   o u t   o f   y o u r
> h e a d   t h a t   I   w a n t   t h e   d e v e l o p m e n t
> o f   t h i s   d o c u m e n t   t o   b e   a   s o l i t a r y
> a n d   i s o l a t e d   e f f o r t.

for every day that goes by that we don't get to see the style guide, his
point stands, you know.

i'm glad you're working on it. please spend less time answering posts
like this (some of which i suspect are trolls anyway) and more time
writing the style guide so we can see it. :) i'm very curious to see
which of my little rants have gained credibility with the rational
thinkers of the group. :)
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin