Re: [gnome-flashback] Label in panel applet has always gray text

Hi,

in case this is still relevant there is new panel_applet_add_text_class API:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-panel/blob/master/libpanel-applet/panel-applet.c#L418

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 10:27 AM rastersoft <raster rastersoft com> wrote:
Hi Alberts:

Thanks for your answer. I tested it both as out-process and in-process applet, and in both cases it fails; that's why I presumed it was a bug in my code.