[gnome-flashback] Quick Question

Hi,

I was just setting my mom's new computer up with gnome flashback. I was adding bookmarks to her places folder.

It seems that if you add 3 bookmarks it will include them all directly in the dropdown panel. If you add more than three, it treats them like a subdirectory called Bookmarks and creates a secondary dropdown panel.

I was just wondering if there is a way to increase the number of bookmarks that you can put in the Places dropdown before it subdivides it into "Bookmarks." I hope that question makes sense.

I imagine there is some file somewhere that would have to be tweaked. While I absolutely adore gnome flashback, it seems to be a choice for users with a lot more expertise in computers than I have. I find that kind of strange because it is absolutely the simplest desktop to use once you get it set up the way you like it. I guess I am posting to the right group to say I really love flashback. :)

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Sheryl

PS I tried to install Polaris, so that I could ask this question on the IRC flashback gnome chatroom because I figured that would be less intrusive than bothering everyone in this group. However, all I could figure out how to do was create a room. None came up when I tried to log in to the one listed for this group.

The instructions for using that IRC program were kind of confusing, so maybe I was using it wrong. So that is my excuse for not asking this there. I really haven't used IRC for decades, so my mind is a blank there.