Re: [gnome-flashback] Stuck in login loop on Ubuntu 18.04

The log attached is the output of journalctl -n 1000, sorry for the mistake.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:07 AM Gustavo Duarte <gus duarte gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm facing with a problem on a notebook with Ubuntu 18.04 and
Gnome-flashback 3.28.0 version.

After doing something (I don't know what exactly, until now), I reboot
the machine, try to login, write the password, press enter and back to
the same login windows.

When I reached on this state, I did login to the system from a virtual
console, ALT + CTRL + F1 and I got the output of systemctl -n 1000 command.
 This file is attached.

Are you seenig something wrong in the log ?

Thank in advance.

Regards,
Gustavo Duarte.