Re: [gnome-flashback] Future of Nautilus desktop

Hi,

I am aware of this problem, but currently I have not much thought about this...

We can not reuse nautilus-desktop binary, that would require to fork nautilus and remove all not needed functionality. See:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/commit/6584c17896d4206a45313d49ca136c67de008b56

The diff is big and it touches many files outside nautilus-desktop dir.

Current plan is to add desktop icons to gnome-flashback like it was done with background.