Re: [gnome-flashback] Disabling nautilus-desktop

Hi,

you need to edit /usr/share/gnome-session/sessions/gnome-flashback-metacity.session file. Simply remove nautilus-classic from required components and it should not start anymore.

If nautilus desktop is still started then make sure show-desktop-icons under org.gnome.desktop.background is set to false.