[gnome-flashback] Button "File" desappears in some windows.

I recently upgraded from 12.04 to 14.04 Gnome Flashback, I have 2 users. In User 1 some windows like SimpleScan or Mahjiongg doesn't have the menu bar where there are some buttons like "File" (or other names for that button). The strange thing is that in User 2 the same windows have that bar.
I attach 2 screenshots to explain better the problem.
How can I have that bar in User 1?
I tried to surf dconf, but I found nothing.
Thx a lot for your help.

Luca Della Ghezza
luca_dgh yahoo it