Re: [gnome-flashback] gnome-sessions on Ubuntu 15.10+

Hi,

what is gmenu2? link to upstream source code please.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Eugene San <eugenesan gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

First thank you all for your help with bringup of gnome-flashback on X2GO.
Full report is available here: http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-dev/2015-December/010774.html

In addition I would like to inform you that there is a problem with gmenu2 after changing XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP.
Gmenu2 fails to treat "inherited"/"multi" session names (like GNOME-Flashback:GNOME:Unity) and therefor applications using this library presented only with partial applications list.
As a workaround, in application I maintain, I have to unset XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP before library is called.

Regards