Re: [gnome-flashback] Button "File" desappears in some windows.

Hi,

that ubuntu has very old version of GNOME Flashback and definitely is not supported from me / upstream. Just logged in guest session in upcoming ubuntu 16.04 version and menu bar is available. So your best option might be to upgrade to ubuntu 16.04 when it will be released.

Otherwise you could try this:
gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.xsettings overrides
"{'Gtk/ShellShowsAppMenu': <0>}"

But I don't remember if this did solve missing menu bar problem...