Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback 3.18.1

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Antonio Ospite <ao2 ao2 it> wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:57:09 +0300
Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Antonio Ospite <ao2 ao2 it> wrote:
>
> > > - Improved input source switching.
> >
> > Just for the records, if someone needs to disable input sources because
> > it conflicts with their custom keyboard conf (e.g. if you call setxkbmap
> > or xkbcomp in .xsessionrc), this worked for me:
> >

> Conflicts? Can you give example?
>
> dconf write /org/gnome/gnome-flashback/input-sources false

I've got a custom keyboard layout and I load it from .xsessionrc with
xkbcomp like this:

xkbcomp -I"$HOME/.config/xkb" "$HOME/.config/xkb/keymap/default" $DISPLAY

Can you share content of config files?

and Gnome keeps overriding the keymap, at login and again after
unlocking, if I don't disable input-source.

I guess it's the normal behavior of using input sources it's just that
my use case conflicts with it.