Re: [gnome-flashback] Listing releases on the home page

Hi,

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that recent releases (3.16.0, 3.16.1) haven't been listed on
the home page.
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeFlashback

I volunteer to update it.

You don't need to ask. :)

I believe I should write titles like "GNOME Flashback 3.16.1 released
on 2015-04-15" and provide download links to each package. (In
addition to a brief description or the release.)

Do we really need to list all releases there? You can do it if you want. :)

I think that info about 3.8 release should be removed. Also link for bug reporting should be updated. It links to gnome-panel component, but it is not available (I removed it). Bugs about session should be reported in gnome-flashback module. It would be nice if you update this info. :)

Thanks!