Re: [gnome-flashback] where is the about? And setting org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences button-layout to 'appmenu:minimize, maximize, close'

Hi,

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 01:16:26 +0530, shirishag75 gmail com wrote:
I do wish there was a gnome-flashback meta-package which had all the
required components so I could figure out if I was missing something.
Is there such a meta-package in progress ?

gnome-session-flashback depends on everything it needs.

The next thing I had to do was having minimize, maximize buttons in
addition to the close button (which seem to be the default nowadays).

Yes, that was changed in gsettings-desktop-schemas 3.13.2:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gsettings-desktop-schemas/commit/?id=35967277d6eaa769

It is quite easy to change the buttons using gsettings or gnome-tweak-tool.

Looking forward to know if there is some document or something in
works to have an about button and some documentation about the
project.

The about button was removed long time ago, why do you need it?

See https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/commit/?id=a1d6215fc7371e20