Re: [gnome-flashback] Low contrast in gnome-panel

Yes I am seeing this too  on transparent panels its a little hard to read the text.

Best Regards
Sebastian Geiger
(via mobile device)

On 18.07.2015, at 12:54, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:

Hi,

With gnome-panel 3.16 and Adwaita theme, the standard applets are lacking
contrast: the text is gray on light-gray (with light theme) or gray on
dark-gray (with dark theme).

This happens with all standard applets (like menu, clock and window list)
but not with i.e. netspeed. A screenshot is attached.

Am I the only one getting this? Is this expected?

<contrast.png>