[gnome-flashback] Appmenus in gnome-flashback-metacity 3.14

I have built the GNOME Flashback environment for my system with the
following components (plus the usual dependencies):

gsettings-desktop-schemas-3.14.1
gtk+-3.14.7
gnome-menus-3.13.3 plus commits b4546ab, 4befe76
gnome-panel-3.14.0
gnome-applets-3.14.0
metacity-3.14.3
notification-daemon-3.14.1
gnome-settings-daemon-3.14.2
gnome-flashback-3.14.0

The one thing I have been unable to accomplish is displaying the
appmenus in GNOME 3.14 programs.  The in-CSD-title-bar fallback appmenu
displays when running in other WMs, and even with metacity by itself,
but not while gnome-settings-daemon is running.  I have reset my
org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences settings, to no avail.  How are the
appmenus supposed to be displayed in gnome-flashback-metacity?  Am I
missing a setting or patch

--
Yaakov Selkowitz
Associate Software Engineer, ARM