Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

Hi Alberts,

On Thu, 1 Jan 2015 23:10:16 +0200, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
mutter has switched to GTK+ for window decoration drawing and has
completely removed support for metacity themes.

I have created wip/gtk-theme branch to use GTK+ theme in metacity. Please
help with testing!

I have tested your branch with Adwaita (GTK+ and Metacity themes) and Ambiance
(Metacity theme), and it works as expected.

I get lots of warnings like this in stderr that have ui/theme.c in the stack
trace, but not sure if that is related to recent changes:

  g_object_ref: assertion 'object->ref_count > 0' failed
  g_object_unref: assertion 'object->ref_count > 0' failed

The stack trace for the first occurance of warning is attached.