Re: [gnome-flashback] Proponsal for exporting GTK widgets over DBus

Hi,

I am not saying that I dislike. I just don't understand how all that will work and what limitations/regressions will cause if we change out-process applets from GtkPlug/GtkSocket to DBus. Right now I simply have no time... :(

If you have time then create new branch (for gnome-panel) that ports out-process applets from GtkSocket/GtkPlug to your dbus lib and then we can test with existing applets.