Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 10:22 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 gmail com> wrote:
While I was able to install both the debs, in Debian don't we call it
gnome-session-flashback.

gnome-session-flashback is (for now) built from gnome-panel source, because

(1) it is better translated;
(2) we don't want compiz session (in gnome-panel it is not installed
by default);
(3) we want to use gnome-wm script (in gnome-panel Metacity is not hardcoded).

Of course, once the session files are dropped from gnome-panel, I will
build them from gnome-flashback source.