Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Panel 3.8.1

Hi,

On 17/09/14 14:06, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
Hi Lanoxx,

The clock changes look fine, I'll include them to the new upload
(after you file a bug).

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Lanoxx <lanoxx gmx net> wrote:
6d7833a6d41c4566eeb4f0f7ef2cbb94d42bfac7 Update panel run dialog

What specifically does it fix? We will need to convince SRU team that
this is a bug fix, not a redesign or just removing deprecated widgets.

If I am not mistaken without this fix the "Show list of known
applications" box collapses to a very small ist where only one or two
entries are visible. With this patch it should resize together with the
dialog window and in the default view there are at least 5 items
visible. Besides that Alberts and me took very good care not to change
the design or behaviour, I am quite sure it is suitable for an SRU.