Re: [gnome-flashback] Rewinding master

Hi Philipp,

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Philipp Kaluza <floss ghostroute eu> wrote:
Hi All,
as proposed in <53BC30CA 40408 ghostroute eu> which did not meet any
objections, we will rewind master (to just after the current release) to
get it into a reviewable state.

Your so-called "rewinding" deleted commit 69e1e261be8226ee [1], which
is a bugfix that is important for us in Debian. I think such behaviour
is destructive.

If you don't accept any cleanups and new features, can you at least
accept bug fixes? There are lots of bug fixes from Alberts that you
didn't even comment on (like [2] and [3], which I have to carry as
distro-patches in my packages).

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/commit/?id=69e1e261be8226eec1cf3cbec77b88500bb64e57
[2] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-flashback-list/2014-June/msg00099.html
[3] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-flashback-list/2014-August/msg00001.html