Re: [gnome-flashback] Possible to make application to autostart only in Flashbak on Ubuntu?

I have no idea how to make it work in current ubuntu version, but in ubuntu 15.04 you will be able to use ">

That's nice.

When you tried to use AutostartCondition did you remove ">

Yes I did.It did not help. I also tried with & >

However, If I create a custom session in  /usr/share/xsession & put it in required components it works.