Re: [gnome-flashback] gnome-session patch to disable acceleration check

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 gmail com> wrote:
I am *hoping* to get the patch that fixes this bug into GNOME 3.15.x,
and in Debian Jessie. Jessie's freeze is on Nov 5th.

Probably too late for Jessie, the freeze is on Nov 5th but the package
should be in unstable 10 days before (that is today).

I do not think that pkg-gnome maintainers will accept the
not-yet-accepted-upstream patch on the last day.

Understood. I will still try to get a fix in gnome-session, hopefully
in both GNOME 3.14.2 and 3.15.x.

-Mike