[gnome-flashback] GNOME Panel improvements

Hi,

I created a patch-set for the GNOME Panel (see the attachments), which
improves the following things:

1. Don't set the presence if not changed. Currently it's possible to
unselect the radio button in the user menu. This patch fixes the
problem, and keeps the presence radio button on, if the user click on
it.

2. Use custom menu layout. The official GNOME menu layout adds some
additional categories, which may confuse users. Reduce them in our
custom menu layout file.

3. Simplify Adwaita style. This brings a more traditional look and
feel for the panel with support for light and dark theme variants, and
also for the HighContrast theme. The style is as minimal as possible,
and reuses theme colors.

4. Add show desktop applet to bottom panel. This makes the layout more
similar to GNOME 2.

5. Show 'start-here' icon in menu bar by default. This restores the
old behavior in GNOME 2.

All patches are based on the wip/gnome-3.10+ branch. I hope you'll
like my changes.

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User