Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity 3.14.0

I found some new problems with this release:

1. Windows start in full screen randomly.

2. Minimise and maximise buttons are missing in GNOME 3.14 by default,
because the related config has been changed:
 https://git.gnome.org/browse/gsettings-desktop-schemas/commit/?id=35967277d6eaa769c58ada829148cb659ed55d7c

Since then GNOME Classic overrides this setting to make the buttons
visible by default:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell-extensions/commit/?id=c290da01dc328a372fe24178ca6cbecc2cff57b7

I think we need to do something similar in GNOME Flashback session, or
just move the button-layout key under the org.gnome.metacity schema.

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User