Re: [gnome-flashback] Wiki page for Gnome Flashback under JHBuild?

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Alberts & others,

We've been exchanging emails about how to build and run Gnome
Flashback under JHBuild. Perhaps this info should be put on the wiki?
I am thinking of using a separate page from the main page (below). I
would also link to the main JHBuild instructions as needed (below.)

Good idea! :)

I am also thinking of having separate pages for Gnome / Gnome
Flashback 3.8, 3.14, and 3.16, instead of a single page. Any
distro-specific instructions would be listed on each page.

I don't see any reason for keeping info about 3.8.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeFlashback
(Scroll down to "Hacking / Contributing").

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Jhbuild
https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/

-Mike