[gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback with JHBuild

Hi!

Patch for extending meta-gnome-flashback in JHBuild.

This is untested as I am currently using mobile internet, but I would like to hear what you think about this patch.

With this patch I want:
1) Make meta-gnome-flashback to depend on same modules as meta-gnome-core-shell does.
2) Add new meta-gnome-flashback-full module so we can build flashback session with default applications. For example - nautilus.

The whole idea is that we can build our session using one meta module - meta-gnome-flashback-full.

Currently building meta-gnome-flashback we can not get working session.