Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

Hi Alberts,

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I have added windows placement, side-by-side tiling and some other
(previously suggested) patches to master branch.

Anyone interested in testing?

My account now should have all necessary permissions to make new release.
Any suggestion for next release version number?
1) Release as 3.12.0 for last stable gnome version.
2) Release as 3.10.0.
3) Release as 3.8.0. Sebastian wrote that my github version did work with
gnome 3.8.

I vote for 3.12.

Alberts, can you do anything with screen blinking when switching
windows? For example,

(1) Hold Alt key
(2) Press Tab key
(3) Press Tab key again
(4) Release Alt key

Right after (3) the screen will blink. If you repeat (3) several
times, the screen will blink every time you do that.

I can reproduce this on both Debian and Ubuntu, with different themes
/ GNOME versions / etc. This did not happen with Gtk 2 version.