Re: [gnome-flashback] [gnome-panel] Fix window-list applet bug on vertical panel 03_tasklist_orientation.patch from debian. This require

Am 24.06.2014 15:47, schrieb Lanoxx:
Did you read the conversation between me and Vincent Untz?

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-flashback-list/2014-June/msg00003.html
No I hadn't, thanks for the pointer.

I have reviewed the licence files. What other issues are the regarding
licences? According to Vincent if there is a mixture of LGPL and GPL
then the whole applet is still GPL.
Could you prepare a patch for the applet files that have a wrong header
then, making them GPLv2+ only ?

(If the license was not LGPLv2.1+, please flag this again though.)

So for which commits are there still open questions regarding the
licence? I should have more time in the beginning of July and can review
open licence issues.
Thank you !

Cheers
  Philipp