Re: [gnome-flashback] [Gnome-Flashback] Global-menu(Indicator-applet-appmenu) bug on gnome-panel

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi, Any chance you can install the debug packages for gnome-panel and indicator-applet, export G_DEBUG=fatal_warnings and obtain a stack trace? See https://wiki.gnome.org/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces/Details for detailed instruction on how to do that.

Sorry for late-reply. (I tried getting stack-trace before. I couldn't get it while it(panel) was running. I had to add appmenu-applet, kill it & then start it with gdb gnome-panel.)

Here is the stack-trace: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6868048/