Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Applets 3.8.0

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
Did not you test before uploading to debian?

I tested that it builds cleanly and installs, but did not test that it
works (because the flasback session itself is kinda broken).

Now tested and found out that the most important files were not
installed. I had to apply this patch to make them installed correctly:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-gnome/desktop/unstable/gnome-applets/debian/patches/fix_pkgconfig_name.patch?view=markup

Is it suitable for upstream?

Will ask for another upload now, and that will go to Ubuntu.

I have fixed gweather applet crashing and also incorrect temperature label
placement. So if you will find any other new bugs I will try to fix them and
then probably I could make new bug fix release.

Cherry-picked that to the new upload as well, thanks.