Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Applets 3.8.0

in-line :-

On 8/29/14, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:

Am 29.08.2014 20:04 schrieb "shirish शिरीष" <shirishag75 gmail com>:
I hope this gets replicated fast in Debian unstable and then testing.
We are still stuck on 3.4.1-5 therein.

We are working on it (I'll finish it on the weekend, and then it'll take
some more time to get it sponsored). After that I'll sync it to Ubuntu as
well.

Great thank you  Dmitry. Thanks to you I was able to have the new
3.8.1 packages as well .

Also, I hope that Jessie will ship with gnome-flashback package as well
(when/if the remaining issues are fixed upstream).

Amen to that brother. I am hoping we have updated 3.12 packages at
least (if not 3.14) by the time Jessie freezes.

          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com