Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback

Hi,

I don't know what to recommend. :( Personally I am testing in two ways:
1) Replacing system packages. Ubuntu 14.10
2) In JHBuild session. 3.14 moduleset.

First method is dangerous and could leave you with broken session. Second method would take some time to setup and install everything.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I pushed 'wip/gnome-3.10+' branches for gnome-panel and gnome-applets. Also
> I have created new package - https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-flashback/.
>
> Anyone interested in testing? Please note that any existing applets won't
> work!
>
> --
> Alberts Muktupāvels

Hi,

How do you recommend we build/install the 3 packages?

I see these instructions:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeFlashback
jhbuild vs using your existing distro's GNOME packages.

Also, in gnome-panel at least, README says to follow the instructions
in "INSTALL", but there is no INSTALL file.

-Mike DePaulo
http://www.x2go.org