[gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback

Hi,

So it is almost month since changes to gnome-3-8 branch and still there is no new release. I guess Philipp is preparing something big. :)

I previously wrote that I have some progress with gnome-panel and gnome-applets packages. Also I wrote that I am working on new package - gnome-flashback. And I have good news about that. :)

GNOME Flashback
1) Installs session related files. Files copied from gnome-panel as I think gnome-panel package should not include anything related to session.
2) Installs gnome-flashback application. This applications is added to RequiredComponents in gnome-flashback.session file. At this moment this application does two things:
2.1) It provides end session dialog. I have tested this in JHBuild session with gnome-session 3.13.3 and seems that Logout, Reboot and Shutdown options works just fine. :)
2.2) Optional desktop background drawing. By default it is enabled, but if needed it can be turned of with GSettings: gsettings set org.gnome.gnome-flashback draw-background false

In future this application should be improved by adding more missing features from our session. At least that is my idea how we should do this.

Of course it does not mean that all three packages are ready for new releases. But I think that after some testing and probably some bug fixing we could release experimental gnome-applets 3.10.0, gnome-panel 3.10.0 and gnome-flashback 3.10.0 for testing as most mayor problems - no background, no way to end session are fixed.

Unfortunately I am not changing my mind - I am not going to publish this work as long as Philipp will remain maintainer.

Soon it will be one year since 3.8 release and he has done almost nothing to improve GNOME Panel and whole GNOME Flashback session. I am not willing to work with such maintainer.